SMARTJOB is registered at Tran Binh, Nam Tu Liem Dist, Ha Noi City, Vietnam. We are a leader in the provision of online recruitment.
How we collect information
Our main aim is to facilitate the recruitment process, and match our clients’ requirements to IT job opportunities or candidates. In order to fulfil our legal and business obligations we procure personal information you make available to us when visiting our website. We use this information to improve our services we offer to you and to analyze and remedy defects. In order to use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data such as your name, your email address and your Curriculum Vitae.
In the course of recruitment process we may also store further information that may be of importance for a successful placement.
How do we use your information
To be able to provide our products and services to you, your information will be retained, processed and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- To facilitate the recruitment process, by matching your details to IT job opportunities;
- To allow details of your skills and experience, to be viewed by our clients whom we feel may be interested in engaging your services.
- To allow you to subscribe to our “JobMail” service. This service will allow you to receive details of latest jobs via e-mail which are relevant to your sector and professional experience. Where you are sent details of a job via “JobMail” service, you will be able to unsubscribe from such updates at any time with the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every JobMail email,
- To keep you informed of IT job opportunities and IT contract assignments which we think may be of interest to you;
- To keep you updated of goods and services provided by our third party business partners which are relevant to your sector.
- To preserve our business relationship with you as a user of our website;
- To keep you informed of the products and services (relevant to your sector and your professional interests) offered by us or our group companies via relevant marketing communications. These could include information about recently registered candidates/consultants, client workshops we are arranging, market updates, new software or training courses that may be of interest to you;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
How to complaint about your information
You can contact us at [email protected] in the event that you:
- Have any queries about the information that we hold about you;
- Wish to inform us of any changes in your information or wish to correct the information we hold about you;
- Have any requests with regard to our processing of your personal data;
- Decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us or our group companies, please either email the above address or follow the unsubscribe link in one of our marketing email messages to you;
Changes to this Policy
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this policy or our site in general, please contact us at:
Written Inquiries can be sent to:
138 Tran Binh Street, 3 Floor, My Dinh Plaza Building, Nam Tu Liem District, Ha Noi, Viet Nam.
This policy was updated in January 2016.